- Thermal Therapy Benefits Depressed Patients 2005
- Clinical Implications of Thermal Therapy in Lifestyle-Related Diseases by Sadatoshi Biro, Akinori Masuda, Takashi Kihara and Chuwa Tei 2003. Obesity And Diabetes: Pathophysiological Mechanisms And Therapeutic Approaches
- Repeated Thermal Therapy Diminishes Appetite Loss and Subjective Complaints in Mildly Depressed Patients by Akinori Masuda, MD, PhD, Masamitsu Nakazato, MD, PhD, Takashi Kihara, MD, PhD, Shinichi Minagoe, MD, PhD and Chuwa Tei, MD, PhD 2005. From the Psychosomatic Medicine, Respiratory and Stress Care Center, Kagoshima University Hospital, Kagoshima, Japan (A.M.); the Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Miyazaki University, Miyazaki, Japan (M.N.); and Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan (T.K., S.M., C.T.).
- Repeated sauna therapy reduces urinary 8-epi-prostaglandin F(2alpha) Masuda A, Miyata M, Kihara T, Minagoe S, Tei C. Department of Cardiology, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan March, 2004
- Repeated thermal therapy improves impaired vascular endothelial function in patients with coronary risk factors by Imamura M, Biro S, Kihara T, Yoshifuku S, Takasaki K, Otsuji Y, Minagoe S, Toyama Y, Tei C. October, 2001
- The Effects of Repeated Thermal Therapy for Patients with Chronic Pain by Akinori Masuda, Yasuyuki Koga, Masato Hattanmaru, Shinichi Minagoe, Chuwa Tei 2005
- The effects of repeated thermal therapy for two patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. by Masuda A, Kihara T, Fukudome T, Shinsato T, Minagoe S, Tei C. April 2005